Taking off with competence in Europe?
Fast Forward Fachkräfte 4.0 (FAFO)
translated from Denglish: Fast Forward Professionals 4.0
Going live …
November 1, 2023
- Finding an overview of current competence debates
- To learn about modern educational perspectives
- To collect current practices of integration of migrant professionals.
- Discuss alternative ways of recognizing professions
- Joint search for solutions to accelerate the integration of migrants and women with atypical (employment) biographies into the labor market.
- Live edu happening in November 2023 on EPALE
Primary target groups
The project is aimed at:
- Adult educators from all EU countries, to whom an alternative, creative good practice model is presented as an expert, to jointly search for education policy shortcuts on how to reintegrate people faster into the (struggling) labor market.
- Education policymakers looking for creative new approaches to meet labor market needs faster.
A collaborative project of …
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.