Management consultants are always on the lookout for methods and tools with which they can turn key screws in companies. I had to think about that on the train ride, because I was a guest at Cebit due to #cebiteda.
The entire competency debate has led to the central problem of a culture of change starting with the individual. These are to move centrally and understand so that something changes. In most cases, it is the framework conditions that are not set properly that cause the change culture or the lack of innovation spirit to fail.
A few thoughts on this ….
More info and the matching video for this episode can be found on FLOWCAMPUS.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream the episode by clicking here.
- Download the audio file by right-clicking here and then selecting “Save Link As”.
AnjaTime in color
More info and the matching video for this episode can be found on YouTube.
- CeBIT Enterprise Digital Arena 2017
- SXSW Conference & Festivals
- Slack community around work & education 4.0
The Beacon 4.0 MOOC
- from 19 April 2017