On March 1, 2017, I attended the COWERK event The transformative power of makers. Are Makerspaces, FabLabs and RepairCafés revolutionizing the production of goods? at the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Berlin.
At this interesting conference there were 4 presentations in the morning – for some of them you can have a look at the slides in the documentation. I try to summarize my impressions here for those who could not be there.
More info and the matching video for this episode can be found on FLOWCAMPUS.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream the episode by clicking here.
- Download the audio file by right-clicking here and then selecting “Save Link As”.
AnjaTime in color
More info and the matching video for this episode can be found on YouTube.
- COWERK: http://www.cowerk.org/
- Network of open workshops: http://www.offene-werkstaetten.org/
- Christopher Csikszentmihalyi: Wikipedia entry
- Fab Academy: http://fabacademy.org/
- Otelo – Open Technology Lab: http://www.otelo.or.at/
The Beacon 4.0 MOOC
- from 19 April 2017