Shenzhen is considered the capital of makers. There, collaborative working is a matter of course – and one that cuts across existing corporate structures in the regional network.
More info and the matching video for this episode can be found on FLOWCAMPUS.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream the episode by clicking here.
- Download the audio file by right-clicking here and then selecting “Save Link As”.
AnjaTime in color
More info and the matching video for this episode can be found on YouTube.
- Article in Business Punk 06.2016
- Book: Wikinomics. The revolution on the net
- Book: Creative Industries (incl. Article by acw on Design 2.0)
CC BY 2.0 Alexander Annenkov: Shenzhen 1
- Image Deng Xiaoping:
(C) (0) Wikipedia
- Image John Hagel:
CC BY matte small
- Image John Seely Brown:
CC BY Joi Ito
The Beacon 4.0 MOOC
- from 19 April 2017