Can you imagine something under frugal or simple thinking that then results in creative-innovative developments?
Other cultures are far more inventive than the thorough quality awareness in DACH-Land allows. But we should learn from it, I think. Because we can only keep up with the dynamic developments of the digital, global age in small, iterative steps. See for yourself what is meant by this!
More info and the matching video for this episode can be found on FLOWCAMPUS.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream the episode by clicking here.
- Download the audio file by right-clicking here and then selecting “Save Link As”.
- CC BY Morganti: Cafe Connection
- Jugaad Innovation:
- CC BY Nagarjun Kandukuru: https://flic.kr/p/dWozed
- CC BY Nupur Barua: https://flic.kr/p/Jxokce
- CC BY Abhijit Bhaduri: https://flic.kr/p/NDQLmA
- https://youtu.be/yIpOzihSd1I (!!!)
- https://youtu.be/nE-rvtg1TVk (!!)
- https://youtu.be/LNhGbfljtq0 (!)
The Beacon 4.0 MOOC
- from 19 April 2017